Singer, K-pop star with 2 PM, songwriter, and actor Lee Jun Ho has some big news: His first major international fan meeting tour, Junho The Moment, will see him stop in eight Asian cities, one of which is Singapore.
The tour is slated to commence in October 2023 in Taipei and will take him across eight Asian cities where eager fans can get to meet their idol.
Lee Jun Ho in Singapore: Details on his Asian leg of Junho The Moment fan meeting tour
Junho The Moment tour kick-starts in Taipei, Taiwan, on October 14 and will travel to China, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, before concluding in Bangkok, Thailand, on December 10.
Lee and his agent JYP Entertainment officially shared the news on X. The “10 Out Of 10” singer also shared the poster on his Instagram account to spread the word.
This marks his debut solo fan meeting tour since he first stepped on the musical stage. It builds on the 2022 fan meeting in Seoul, titled Junho The Moment, held in honour of his birthday. Lee Jun Ho’s upcoming fan meeting tour in Singapore on December 8, 2023, comes 12 years after the K-pop boy band’s first concert in the Lion City in 2011.
In Singapore, the fan meeting and concert will be held at The Star Theatre on 8 December at 7.30 pm. Ticket prices range from SGD 138 to SGD 268, and all ticket holders are entitled to one Postcard.
Fan benefits to look forward to:
- All CAT 1 & 2 ticket holders are entitled to 1 Photocard.
- All CAT 1 ticket holders are entitled to a lucky draw chance for a Group Photo / Send-off / Signed Poster.
- All CAT 2 ticket holders are entitled to a lucky draw chance for a Send-off / Signed Poster.
- Only CAT 1 & CAT 2 ticket holders who have purchased their tickets by October 31, 2023, 2359hrs will be entered into the lucky draw.
- All winners will be randomly selected via a system-generated lucky draw, and details will be released 3 days prior to the show (Dec 5, 2023) on Live Nation Singapore’s social media channels.
The Live Nation Presale will commence on October 2, 2023 (Monday), from 2 pm – 11.59 pm online here. While the General Sale starts on October 3 (Tuesday) at 2 p.m. via Ticketmaster ticketing channels. In order to access the Live Nation Presale, you must have completed the following steps to be successfully registered as an eligible member.
- Register at Live Nation (www.livenation.sg/register).
- Activate your account through the activation email in your inbox.
- Subscribe to the Live Nation Singapore Newsletter and save your preference (www.livenation.sg/account/subscriptions).
Lee Jun-ho’s career
Lee Jun Ho joined 2 PM in 2008 and soon became a music sensation. Besides him, the band comprises Jun.K, Nichkhun, Ok Taec-yeon, Jang Woo-young and Hwang Chan-sung.
Their 15-year-long musical journey has witnessed several hits such as “Without U”, “I’ll Be Back”, “Hands Up”, “Beautiful” and “A.D.T.O.Y”. Their 2023 anniversary concert was a massive event that saw a sold-out Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul on September 9.
Like many other K-pop idols, Lee Jun Ho also pivoted to acting. On the acting front, Lee recently garnered attention with his role in the Korean drama series King The Land (2023), which features Im Yoon-ah, Go Won-Hee, Kim Jae-Won and Anupam Tripathi. While he made his debut in 2013 with Cold Eyes, his breakthrough role came with the K-drama The Red Sleeve in 2021.
This story first appeared here.
(Hero and featured image credit: @le2jh/ Instagram)