Travel + Leisure India & South Asia is back with the 11th edition of its annual flagship property—the readers’ choice India’s Best Awards. This time, we celebrate the best in the travel, hospitality, and lifestyle industries, as chosen by YOU, our readers.
After celebrating everyone’s favourite destinations virtually for two years Travel + Leisure India & South Asia has returned on-ground to stir excitement once again at the 11th edition of its annual flagship property — the readers’ choice India’s Best Awards. And this year, the celebrations are bigger with the introduction of new categories that will help you rediscover the world.
With international border restrictions easing after pandemic-induced lockdowns, the traveller’s itch is more real than ever before and the surge in travel is a testimony to that. Moreover, there’re many international destinations to choose from which our readers have been exploring and voting for.
Whether it is taking a trip to the best country, choosing a destination to tie the knot, planning a romantic holiday, savouring local cuisines, enjoying a family getaway, or even lazing on the beach with a cocktail in hand, it’s only natural to want to do so at the best of places and we are here to help you with exactly that.
View this post on Instagram
While we celebrate the best in destinations and establishments, this year’s India’s Best Awards includes a category for individuals who have made an impact across diverse fields — T+L Champions. After all, Travel+Leisure India & South Asia is all about #GoingPlacesWithPeople!
T+L Champions is an editorially-led category that felicitates changemakers and trendsetters across travel, hospitality and lifestyle industries. These individuals are visionaries who create meaning in the world and add value to the ever-evolving industry.
These are the T+L Champions chosen by you
Jump To / Table of Contents
- Gauravi Kumari: T+L Champion for Women Empowerment
- Maharawal Chaitanya Raj Singh: T+L Champion for Community Empowerment
- Keshav Suri: T+L Champion for LGBTQIA+ rights
- Aakash Ranison: T+L Champion for Responsible Travel
- Mrinalika and Akshita Bhanj Deo: T+L Champion for Community Tourism
- Kusha Kapila: T+L Champion for Body Positivity
- Amit Aggarwal: T+L Champion of Sustainable Fashion
- Anunay Sood: T+L Champion of Travel Photograph
- Diipa Khosla: T+L Champion of Conscious Beauty
- Manish Malhotra: T+L Champion of Indian Couture
- Raghavendra Rathore: T+L Champion of Brand India – Design