Did anyone say wine, music, food, fashion and shopping at one place? Yes, we did! The Sula Fest 2019 is set to roll out its carpets to the visitors and we cannot stay calm! If you’re just as pumped, note down everything you need to know before you head to Nasik for Sula Fest’s 12th edition! By Shubhanjana Das
Sula Fest 2019 will be held on the 2nd and 3rd of February.
- Sula Vineyards
- Gat 36/2, Govardhan Village, Off, Gangapur-Savargaon Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra: 422222
The regular passes for Day 1 are priced at INR 2,400 and that of Day 2 is INR 4,000. This includes camping arrangements in tents on a twin-sharing basis near the venue, shower arrangements, campfire, outdoor games and live music jam sessions.
Sula Fest is known for being the stag of both national as well as internationally acclaimed artists. This year, the line-up includes names like Shankar Mahadevan, Jungle, Lucille Crew, Mother’s Cake, Divine, Hallouminati, Forelock Arawak, and Spencer Maybe.
What To Expect:
- Late night jam sessions, because the party comes to life after sundown.
- An atmosphere that resembles a festival.
- Drum circles by the campfire to revel and make merry in this helluva event.
- Night-time outdoor movie sessions, because why not!
- Expect a lot of dancing, so make sure you have your most comfortable pair of shoes handy.
- The Sula Fest Bazaar arranges a feast of gourmet food and drinks at Soma and Little Italy as well as wines, beers, and spirits from all across the world (which includes Sula as well, obviously).
- If you’re a shopaholic, you’re in for a mighty treat for Sula has some amazing and funky merchandise for you. Besides, the foot massages, tattoos, tarot reading, grape stomping, and special wine tours top the cake with multiple cherries.
Sula’s ‘Tent City’ arranges for camps close to the amphitheatre that have the bare necessities and can be shared on a twin basis. However, remember that the tent accommodation is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Food isn’t included in the accommodation cost and comes at additional prices. If you’re not quite up for camping, there are multiple hotels located just 30-40 minutes away from the venue. However, you may have to fight for a room if you don’t book early.
Things To Carry:
- If you’re staying at the camps, it makes sense to carry an extra sleeping bag and a pillow since you will be staying next to a lake. It gets cold at night.
- Carry enough warm clothing for the temperature plummets to 7 degrees.
- Medicine and toiletries for personal use.
- Comfortable pairs of shoes.
- Identity proof and receipt in order to be allowed entry to the ‘Tent City’.