Whether you’re getting married in your own city or organising a destination wedding, let Hyatt Hotels plan the wedding of a lifetime for you. We present a choice of seven resorts across India for stress-free and fun-filled nuptials. By Ananya Bahl
View this post on Instagram
Celebrate your special day in your Andaz. From the lighting to the decor to crafting a bespoke culinary experience; our Hosts ensure your #wedding day feels special. DM us to know more. #AndazDelhi #WhenInAndaz #401Reasons #WeddingVenues #Delhi #Aerocity #NewDelhi #instawedding #weddingphotography
For weddings with ‘andaz’, opt for this property in New Delhi’s Aerocity. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An Andaz Host will guide you every step of the way, ensuring your wedding reflects your personal style: bespoke curation is a star feature of weddings at the Andaz Delhi.
- Innovative spaces, spanning more than 37,500 square feet, are customisable
for both large-scale and intimate celebrations.
- From global cuisines to menus designed by a chef specialising in Rajasthani, Gujarati, and Marwari food— culinary delights are just a booking away.
- The Andaz Studios, with their outdoor terraces, offer perfect venues for all types of gatherings. And the lavish ballroom and pretty alfresco areas, perfect for a winter wedding, add grandness to an all-out Indian wedding!
- With 401 luxurious rooms, a poolside bar, and the Andaz Spa, your guests will be entertained throughout their stay.
2. Grand Hyatt Goa
This 28-acre gorgeous seaside resort is perfect for your vows. Read on to know some of the exclusive benefits of a wedding at the Grand Hyatt Goa:
- Inspired by Indo-Portuguese palace architecture, this regal hotel offers verdant waterfront lawns and the Grand Ballroom as splendid venues for a celebration: in total, it has ten indoor and five outdoor event areas.
- Organise an intimate dining experience in your room, or a romantic dinner on the lawns overlooking the waters of Bambolim Bay, or by the 17th century chapel.
- Newlyweds are treated to a glass of champagne by the bay before heading to their honeymoon suite.
- Seven, award-winning restaurant and bar concepts offer a world of cuisines to satisfy every palate in your wedding party.
- Unwind at the Shamana Spa by signing up for a treatment in its special Couple Suite. Its salon, Snip Prive, offers hairstyling services for guests.
- Your friends and family will be surrounded by comfort in the 313 rooms, oozing traditional Goan hospitality.
RELATED: This is the Destination that Couples are Choosing for their Wedding in 2019
3. Grand Hyatt Mumbai
View this post on Instagram
We understand your most #important day deserves nothing short of the #extraordinary. That’s why at Grand Hyatt Mumbai, we offer a #majestic #wedding #venue entirely #customized to your #taste and #requirements. Be it an #intimate indoor affair at the #massive #grand #ballroom or a #fairytale outdoor #ceremony at the Grand Lawns, we will ensure every #moment is designed with #flair and #finesse. Not just that, enjoy #personalized #themes, #delectable #menu options and a #dedicated team of experts, crafting every #moment of your #wedding into #memories of a #lifetime.
For a fantasy-filled marriage ceremony in India’s ‘city of dreams’, it really doesn’t get better than the Grand Hyatt Mumbai. Here’s why:
- A chic, indoor banquet space of 30,000 square feet includes one of the city’s largest ballrooms, seven additional smaller venues, and a spacious pre-function area—all opulent settings for your dream wedding.
- The romantic ambience of the Grand Lawns is perfect for couples who want to exchange vows under a starry sky.
- The dedicated events team leaves no stone unturned in bringing your dreams to life.
- Exemplary global and local gastronomic delights, and the chance to curate special menus with experts are just some of the hotel’s food and beverage offerings.
- Customised honeymoon packages for newlyweds.
4. Park Hyatt Chennai
If a memorable, intimate wedding is on your mind, here’s the perfect destination.
- Home-inspired settings, handcrafted furniture, art installations, and a tasteful colonial ambience make The Apartment the apt venue for a wedding.
- The property features 201 indulgent rooms, including 20 lavish suites, expert chefs, and a dedicated wedding-planning team.
- The Antahpura Spa offers Tamil herbo-mineral healing and Chettinad therapies in a calm setting.
RELATED: Click to Download Travel+Leisure India’s Weddings & Honeymoons Special
5. Park Hyatt Hyderabad
An ode to opulence, this 5-star hotel is for those seeking unique and personalised experiences.
- The hotel’s expansive venues are spread across more than 1,595 square metres, and include a pillarless ballroom with an exclusive pre-function area, a built-in bar, and an adjoining terrace, perfect for cocktails.
- A dedicated and experienced events team, as well as international chefs, adept at creating exquisite menus for your big day.
- Features the Manor, India’s first residential-style, multi-functional facility with six, stylish event rooms, exceptional cuisine, and a dedicated team of hosts.
6. The Mansion at the Hyatt Regency Delhi
View this post on Instagram
At the heart of every Indian wedding lies honest Vedic rituals where every ceremony leaves behind moments to cherish for a lifetime. The Mansion Delhi is one of the few event spaces in Delhi to have an air-conditioned Vedi room, where the bride and the groom utter the seven vows of the wedding while revolving around the sacred fire, seven times. #TheMansionDelhi #indianweddings #vediroom
This brand-new event facility in India’s capital is sure to make for a sparkling wedding venue. Here’s why:
- Sprawled across 32,050 square feet, it has venues across two levels: the Oval Room and Regency Ballroom on the ground level, and the Living Rooms (a series of multi-functional event spaces) on the second level; there’s also a lovely outdoor garden. Up to 2,000 guests can be hosted here.
- The Oval Room is Delhi’s first event space to feature dramatic open-air kitchens.
- Personalised settings, coupled with innovative food and beverage concepts that are executed flawlessly are at the core of the Mansion’s many offerings.
- The Mansion’s architecture draws heavily from Delhi’s heritage and boasts an indoor, airconditioned vedi for marriage function require lighting of the sacred fire.
7. Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
A few reasons why your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular at this new waterfront resort:
- It boasts India’s largest convention centre, the Lulu Bolgatty International Convention Centre, and the entire resort is built specifically for large events and destination weddings.
- In addition to two large, indoor event spaces that can host up to 6,000 people, the resort provides wedding parties the chance to host grand events in its large pre- function areas and lawns.
- The resort specialises in Kerala-themed weddings.
- Dedicated food-tasting sessions, cuisine options, detailed packages, curated menus, and a multi-cultural team create memories to last a lifetime!