When it comes to fine dining and gourmet indulgences, these hotel restaurants offer more than just room service!
These luxury hotel restaurants serve delectable cuisines carefully curated by globally-acclaimed and Michelin-starred chefs to please food connoisseurs and epicures.
Give your taste buds a treat with these bastions of gastronomic excellence that offer world-class dining and unparalleled interiors to go with it. With an amazing stay experience in the hotel, these famous dining spaces offer lavish breakfast buffets and menus that include an assortment of curated dishes.
Check out 12 of the best hotel restaurants around the world for your next dining experience—from haute cuisine to high teas and local specialities. Food explorers, don’t forget to bookmark them!
Jump To / Table of Contents
- Man Wah, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Hong Kong
- Waku Ghin, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
- Bukhara, ITC Maurya, New Delhi
- La Maison 1888, Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Vietnam
- Indian Accent, The Lodhi, New Delhi
- The Palm Court, The Plaza, New York
- T’ang Court, The Langham, Hong Kong
- Céleste, The Lanesborough, London
- Collins Kitchen, Grand Hyatt, Melbourne
- Akelaŕe, Relais & Châteaux, San Sebastian
- Il Ristorante Niko Romito, Bvlgari Hotel Milano, Milan
- Restaurant le Meurice Alain Ducasse, Le Meurice, Paris