After a successful stint in Mumbai, the Van Gogh 360-degree immersive art experience made its way to Delhi on April 10, 2023, and the showcase will continue in the capital city till June 11, 2023. The exhibit will also go to Goa, Bengaluru, Surat, Ahmedabad, Indore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, and even Kochi later this year.
The luxuriant Dutch Painter Vincent van Gogh is regarded as one of the most prominent examples in Western Art history. He painted beyond 2,100 artworks that are positioned in collections and galleries globally. The famous display of his artworks debuted in India in Mumbai on January 20, 2023.
Van Gogh 360-degree in Delhi
The extensive floor-to-ceiling projections will amaze the audiences and enlighten minds with the unreal creations of the legendary artist. Van Gogh 360-degree India’s spokesperson, Nikhil Chinapa shared- “Van Gogh 360-degree received a tremendously warm welcome in Mumbai having sold out weeks before we even opened doors, and van Gogh fans and art lovers in Delhi are in for a treat.” He further shared that- “The level of interest we’ve received from schools, as well as young content creators, shows that immersive art is an excellent platform to introduce global art to the younger generation.”
Book Your Stay At Hyatt Regency Delhi Via Booking.com
About Vincent van Gogh and the immersive art experience
Van Gogh 360-degree, a multimedia mesmeric artistic affair, exhibits the astonishing colours of Vincent Van Gogh’s most quintessential works in an unparalleled carnival. Vincent van Gogh popularly only dealt with a couple of paintings before he passed away. The 19th-century terrific painter was never really acknowledged for his paintings while he was alive. But today, especially specifying the current era, his paintings are looked upon, highly praised and are taken utmost inspiration from.
Book Your Stay At The Leela Palace New Delhi Via Booking.com
The Van Gogh 360-degree India will illuminate a fascinating journey for visitors
The Van Gogh 360-degree India will design a fascinating expedition into the universe of the renowned post-impressionist artist. This exhibition will be displaying over 300 of Van Gogh’s unbelievably top-notch works. Walking through projections that feature intricate details, vibrant colours, meanings, depths, and smooth strokes of the brush, the multimedia exhibition will carry the beholders into a prismatic world altogether.
Book Your Stay At The Oberoi New Delhi Via Booking.com
Have a look at the dates and tickets for the exhibition
- The Delhi exhibition will be hosted in DLF CyberCity (Building 10, Surface Parking, DLF Cybercity, Gurugram – 122002)
- Tickets for the exhibition, presented by Absolut Glassware and DLF, have already been on sale since February 6, 2023, on Book My Show
- The public sale of the tickets began on February 8, 2023
- It might take 45 minutes to 1 hour to enjoy the entire experience
- It will remain shut on Mondays apart from April 10, which is also a Monday and the first day of the exhibit
- The exhibition will start at 4:00 pm and continue till 9:30 pm on Tuesdays. The last entry will be at 9:00 pm
- From Wednesday to Sunday, it will start at 9:00 am and continue till 11:00 am. It will again resume at 4:00 pm and continue till 9:30 pm. The last entry will be as usual at 9:00 pm
- The exhibition will remain closed during the afternoon
- Regular weekday entry (Tuesday – Friday) starts at INR 699
- Regular weekend entry (Saturday – Sunday) starts at INR 999
Book Your Stat At Maidens Hotel New Delhi Via Booking.com
Book Your Tickets Here
Hero Image Credit: Redd F/Unsplash; Feature Image Credit: Redd F/Unsplash
Related Article: This Starry Night Hotel Room Is Even More Immersive Than The Viral Van Gogh Experience
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Especially in the 20th century, Van Gogh's paintings became exceptionally popular after his death. It was then when his work was sold for unbelievable prices at auctions and was even featured in successful tourist carnivals.
Answer: Van Gogh is prestigiously regarded as one of the legendary artists by renowned critics, painters, and art lovers. Despite his unmatchable passion for art showcasing Expressionism, Post-Impressionism and Early Abstraction, he only rose to fame after his death.