The Formula 1 circus will roll back to Singapore next week after a two-year hiatus. From food bundles to extravagant deals, here are nine ways to mark the return of the Singapore Grand Prix (SGP) in 2022. By Jethro Kang
Before qualifying on Saturday (1 October) and the race on Sunday (2 October), warm up with boozy brunches from Ce La Vi, 15 Stamford, and Lavo. Watch the race with free-flow beer at Thirty Six Brewlab, or get right above the action while doused in luxury at Smoke & Mirrors.
For a lively afterparty, there are huge festivities taking place on 1-Arden’s rooftop. At Clarke Quay, check out specially-curated dishes, beer, and an Aston Martin Formula One car courtesy of Peroni, and then join in a massive street party at Kampong Gelam. If you rather skip the crowd, Da Paolo has you covered with bundles of their signatures. See below for more details on how to soak in the formula 1 festivities in Singapore this year.
9 restaurants, bars, and home bundles to celebrate the return of Formula 1 with the Singapore Grand Prix 2022
Jump To / Table of Contents
- Now till 30 Sep: Da Paolo's food bundles for at-home screenings
- Now till 2 Oct: Peroni Nastro Azzurro 0.0% Back with Passion event @ Clarke Quay
- Now till 2 Oct: Glamboyant @ Kampong Gelam
- 26 Sep - 2 Oct: Champagne brunch & grand prix dishes @ 15 Stamford
- 1-2 Oct: The Circuit x Heineken Silver afterparty @ 1-Arden
- 1-2 Oct: Cyber Rally Race Weekend @ Ce La Vi
- 29 Sep - 2 Oct: F1 and champagne brunches @ Lavo
- 2 Oct: Luxury F1 experience @ Smoke & Mirrors
- 30 Sep - 2 Oct: Free-flow beer @ Thirty Six Brewlab & Smokehouse