New BA First Class takes to the skies
Published on Feb 18, 2010
British Airways’ new First takes off on February 10, 2010 on a Boeing 777 bound for Chicago, The Windy City.
The airline has invested £100 million in its flagship brand drawing on its rich heritage to create an exclusive experience based on classic design and understated luxury.
The new key features include:
• A 60 per cent wider bed at the shoulders
• Personal wardrobe
• Personal electronic blinds
• A 15” in-flight entertainment screen
• USB port, RCA jack and noise-cancelling headsets
• Fully integrated ambient and mood lighting
• Anya Hindmarch wash bag and amenities by D.R. Harris & Co.
• Leather bound writing table