6 Celebrity Travel Must-Haves
July 1, 2014
How does the star of Law & Order: SVU, travel blogger for fathomaway.com and co-owner of modern makeup salon Rouge New York make multitasking look so gorgeous? Here, her must-pack products. —Kathryn O'Shea-Evans
Published on Jul 1, 2014
1. Stainless-Steel Sharpie Pen (sharpie.com, US$7). "If you address a postcard with a ballpoint, it can look like you're writing from an asylum."
2. Rouge New York Owyhee Mist (rougeny.com , US$16). "I use this to freshen up my face upon landing, while waiting at immigration, in a steamy airport. The list is endless."
3. Julie Hewett Camellia Balm Stick (juliehewett.net, US$16). "My lips get dry on planes; this is the fix—and it has no scent."
4. Jao Hand Sanitizer (jaoltd.com, US$10). "Makeup artists use this on themselves between clients. It's gentle and herbaceous."
5. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (oribe.com, US$20). "If you're in a place where you can't wash your hair, this gives it life."
6. Almond & Coconut Kind Bar (kindsnacks.com, US$2). "It won't melt, no matter where you are in the world."
- 3 Over-the-Top Butler Services
- 4 Must-Have Balinese Adventures for the Whole Family
- 4 Family-Friendly Farms in Singapore
- 4 Hot Hong Kong Restaurants
- 100 Places to go in Asia
- 5 Experiences Every Traveler in Burma Should Seek Out
- 4 Plush Suites You Won't Want to Leave
- 5 Nightlife Hotspots in Jakarta
- 6 of a Beauty Queen's Top KL Restaurants