3 Spots to Eat in Luang Prabang
These eateries serve classic fare ranging from cozy to contemporary, all in the town's charming center.
Published on Aug 26, 2013
Utopia has comfy axe pillows set up on a riverfront deck where guests read, drink beer and enjoy the selection of Lao and European foods. utopialuangprabang.com.
3Nagas serves up a wide range of classic Lao dishes, and a few creatively reimagined favorites. Ban Vatnong, Sakkaline Road; +856 71 253 888; 3-nagas.com.
Le Tangor features an intriguing fusion menu with a rotating specials that include surprises like sushi with brown sticky rice. House No. 63/6, Ban Xiengmouane, Rue Sisavangvong; +856 7 126 0761; letangor.com.
- 3 Places for Kids to Play in Chiang Rai
- 3 Kid-Friendly Activities in Bagan
- 6 of Joss Stone's Favorite Places
- 3 Cutting-Edge Hong Kong Restaurant Designers
- 5 Stunning Phuket Hotels
- 3 Ways to Spend a Family Vacation in Burma
- 4 Burmese Festivals You Shouldn’t Miss
- 6 Sublime Signature Hotel Scents
- It List 2016