3 Spots to Eat in Luang Prabang
These eateries serve classic fare ranging from cozy to contemporary, all in the town's charming center.
Published on Aug 26, 2013
Utopia has comfy axe pillows set up on a riverfront deck where guests read, drink beer and enjoy the selection of Lao and European foods. utopialuangprabang.com.
3Nagas serves up a wide range of classic Lao dishes, and a few creatively reimagined favorites. Ban Vatnong, Sakkaline Road; +856 71 253 888; 3-nagas.com.
Le Tangor features an intriguing fusion menu with a rotating specials that include surprises like sushi with brown sticky rice. House No. 63/6, Ban Xiengmouane, Rue Sisavangvong; +856 7 126 0761; letangor.com.
- 3 Over-the-Top Butler Services
- 4 Must-Have Balinese Adventures for the Whole Family
- 4 Family-Friendly Farms in Singapore
- 4 Hot Hong Kong Restaurants
- 100 Places to go in Asia
- 5 Experiences Every Traveler in Burma Should Seek Out
- 4 Plush Suites You Won't Want to Leave
- 5 Nightlife Hotspots in Jakarta
- 6 of a Beauty Queen's Top KL Restaurants