4 Must-Try Restaurants in Hong Kong
July 24, 2013
Find out where to eat now in Hong Kong.
Published on Jul 24, 2013
Both foodies and real estate obsessives are eyeing the emerging PoHo area of Sheung Wan, where minimalist-chic bakery Po’s Atelier (posatelier.com) showcases celeb chef Masami Asano’s loaves, made with such ingredients as oolong tea and Yunnanese ham and goat cheese.
Nearby, the team responsiblefor yakitori spot Yardbird have opened Ronin (roninhk.com), a seafood-focused izakaya with more than 50 Japanese whiskies and just 14 first-come, first-serve seats.
The Salted Pig (thesaltedpig.com.hk) celebrates all things porcine in a convivial space in Central filled with bloggers snapping pics of sous vide pork belly.
Singaporean hotelier Yenn Wongpairs up with London’s Jason Athertonat tapas joint 22 Ships (22ships.hk), in Wanchai. There’s always a wait—but that means more time to ogle the beautiful people nibbling on squid paella and truffled egg with celeriac.
- 3 Places for Kids to Play in Chiang Rai
- 3 Kid-Friendly Activities in Bagan
- 6 of Joss Stone's Favorite Places
- 3 Cutting-Edge Hong Kong Restaurant Designers
- 5 Stunning Phuket Hotels
- 3 Ways to Spend a Family Vacation in Burma
- 4 Burmese Festivals You Shouldn’t Miss
- 6 Sublime Signature Hotel Scents
- It List 2016