3 Thailand's Futuristic Facial Spas
In a country famous for its spas, next-generation beauty treatments are bringing a sci-fi edge to skincare.
Published on Jul 10, 2013
This icy treatment exposes your body to positively polar temperatures—think as low as minus 120 degrees in extreme cases—for very brief periods of time, and promises to give your skin a fresher, younger look by forcing more blood to surface capillaries. Coqoon Spa Indigo Pearl Phuket; Nai Yang Beach and National Park, Phuket; +66 76 327 006; indigo-pearl.com.
If that last procedure has you shivering, you can warm up with this laser treatment that heats skin cells below the surface, evening out pockets and creases that cause wrinkles and correcting mild skin discoloration. Absolute Beauty Clinic 79th St., LTD. Yannawa Rd., Bangkok; +66 2 673 7100; absolutebeauty-clinic.com.
Rollers softly massage your face, conducting gentle electrotherapy, which ionizes your skin and delivers the plant-based ingredients of the rejuvenating serum deeper into the tissue. Cliff Spa 353 Phra Tamnuk Rd., Pattaya; +66 38 250 421; cliffspathailand.com.
- 3 Over-the-Top Butler Services
- 4 Must-Have Balinese Adventures for the Whole Family
- 4 Family-Friendly Farms in Singapore
- 4 Hot Hong Kong Restaurants
- 100 Places to go in Asia
- 5 Experiences Every Traveler in Burma Should Seek Out
- 4 Plush Suites You Won't Want to Leave
- 5 Nightlife Hotspots in Jakarta
- 6 of a Beauty Queen's Top KL Restaurants