8 Sunscreens for Every Skin Type
Put your best face forward with these all service sunscreens. Photographed by Chanok Thammarakkit
1. NIVEA SUN WHITENING SPF 50+
protects against UV rays while lightening your skin tone—perfect for those who want to cultivate a snowy complexion, even under the sun. nivea-international.com.
2. EUCERIN KIDS SUN SPRAY SPF 50+
is easy to apply and the fragrance-free, colorant-free, high SPF formula
is designed for the little ones in your life. eucerin-club.com.
3. LA MER UV PROTECTING FLUID SPF 30
goes on clear and gives your skin a subtle glow, so it works well as primer for other cosmetics. cremedelamer.com.
4. NIVEA SUN INVISIBLE PROTECTION SPF 50
is non-greasy, water resistant and fast-absorbing—a great all-purpose sunscreen to keep stocked in your beach bag. nivea-international.com.
5. SHISEIDO PERFECT UV PROTECTOR SPF 50+
targets creases and uneven surfaces to protect your skin from every angle. shiseido.com.
6. SUNLEŸA AGE-MINIMIZINg SUN PROTECTION SPF 15
is designed to let through a dose of UV light, forcing your skin to respond with its own photoprotection—a tan. sisley-cosmetics.com.
7. ETTUSAIS AQUA SPLASH UV SPF 25
is a light mist you can apply over your foundation to recharge your sun
protection without having to redo your makeup. ettusais.sg.
8. KIEHL’S ACTIVATED SUN PROTECTOR SPF 50
has sun filters that shield skin from short UVA rays that cause premature skin aging and high-energy UVB rays that lead to sunburns, for total coverage. kiehls.com.
- 3 Restaurants in Beijing That Duck Tradition
- 8 Must-See Spots in Taipei
- 8 Happening Spots by Bangkok's Riverside
- 10 Chinese New Year Traditions
- 6 Top Southeast Asian Cookbooks
- 5 Bars in Asia Drunk with History
- 5 Things to Do in Busan
- 4 Countries to Spend Your Christmas in Asia
- 5 Sights to See and Snap in Hyderabad