A Vietnamese Grande Dame Gets a Four Seasons Makeover
Four Seasons is sprinkling a little of their hospitality magic on a beloved Hoi An resort in their much-anticipated Vietnam debut.
Published on Feb 22, 2017
OLD AND NEW COMBINE to elegant effect at Four Seasons The Nam Hai. Since it opened a decade ago, the Nam Hai, on a quiet kilometer of beach in Hoi An, has been one of the region's great five-stars and the sleekest property to grace these sleepy shores.
Four Seasons The Nam Hai in Hoi An. Courtesy of Four Seasons.
Now, the Four Seasons is making their Vietnam debut with a spectacular revamp of the feng shui-forward, all-villa resort that includes eight new family villas, a beach bar, a new concept for the spa and a cooking academy. "We've taken the best of everything The Nam Hai has to offer," says the property's longtime general manager Anthony Gill, "and made it even better."
fourseasons.com/hoian; doubles from US$574.
- Hideout in the Horizons
- Stay in the Heart of the City with Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore
- Cambodia Rising
- Your Window to Japan
- The Best Way to Explore Japan
- There’s Something for Everyone at Bintan Resorts
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- Our Ultimate Guide to Budget Hotels