Experience Chiang Rai’s Spectacular Balloon Festival
[SPONSORED CONTENT] After more than 200,000 flocked to its smash-hit debut in 2016, the Singha Park Chiang Rai Balloon Fiesta returns for its second year.
Published on Feb 3, 2017
This Valentine’s Day, couples, singles, families, and just about everyone in need of a little magic in their lives will head to the Singha Park Chiang Rai International Balloon Fiesta 2017 (Feb 14-18), an extravaganza peppered with activities for visitors of all ages. ASEAN’s largest hot air balloon festival features more than 30 visually striking balloons from 14 countries around the globe including England, France, China, Japan, the United States and Thailand. Gorgeously designed and decked out in all colors of the rainbow, these striking balloons helmed by top-tier pilots will transform the skies over the northern Thai city.
To add to the romance, more than 20 couples have been chosen to confess their undying love in a “Sky-High Marriage Registration.” Even if you’re not about to tie the knot, you can still soar up in a hot air balloon or enjoy the festivities on the ground. There's a massive foodie fair with all sorts of delicious delicacies, as well as a concert called "Love Is in the Air" where performers croon famous ballads.
The best part is that entrance is absolutely free. It’s a suitably swoon-worthy way to celebrate the occasion.
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- A Night on the Town in Singapore
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- The Height of Romantic Luxury at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Exquisite Experiences at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Studying the Ancient Art of Flower Arrangement in Kyoto
- A Star Vietnamese Chef in Hong Kong
- A Vietnamese Grande Dame Gets a Four Seasons Makeover
- A Bold New Gallery in Bangkok