Asia's First Luxury Destination Club Debuts
A new luxury destination club makes high-end travel a breeze.
Published on Jan 18, 2017
BILLING ITSELF as Asia's only luxury destination club, Afini is now accepting its first members. Once you register, you will be assigned a lifestyle consultant who will work with you to find out all your personal preferences and peccadillos. They then tailor each travel experience to suit your fancy. In addition to trip planning and organization, perks of membership also include discounted rates at luxury private villas and hotels, access to a portfolio of multi-million dollar private residences located in top resorts, and an on-site concierge who will cater to your every whim.
Courtesy of Afini.
afini.com; one-time initiation fee of US$15,000 (the first to sign up will be given a founding-member discounted fee of US$8,888), and an annual renewal fee of US$2,000.
- Hideout in the Horizons
- Stay in the Heart of the City with Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore
- Cambodia Rising
- Your Window to Japan
- The Best Way to Explore Japan
- There’s Something for Everyone at Bintan Resorts
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- Our Ultimate Guide to Budget Hotels