Capture the Perfect Underwater Travel Shots with New Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
[Sponsored Content] Diving in? The new Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is the perfect camera to capture all your aquatic memories
Published on Jul 4, 2016
Whether scuba diving in the great blue beyond or snorkeling near shore, Canon’s PowerShot G7 X Mark II, the latest addition to its premium range of G-series compact cameras, is for you.
PowerShot G7 X Mark II, f/5.6, 1/100, ISO 125.
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is distinguished by superb image quality, with a small, compact body for easy use under the seas. With the Underwater Macro Mode, users can take close-ups of sea life making full use of the 4.2x optical zoom, and the Underwater Shooting mode setting brings out the true, vibrant colours of every underwater shot.
Powered by Canon’s new DIGIC 7 image processor, the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is equipped to detect and track subjects quicker and more accurately, providing users with better image quality and performance.
Essential for underwater photography where bright scenes are at a premium, its large aperture f/1.8-f/2.8 zoom lens and the 20.1 megapixel 1.0-inch type back illuminated CMOS sensor helps deliver beautiful DSLRlike photographs. Also essential is the camera’s improved image stabilisation (IS) that allows for steadier shooting and sharp pictures every time.
The dedicated underwater case (WP-DC55) allows photographers to use the camera at depths of up to 40 metres beneath the waves.
PowerShot G7 Mark II
Canon WP-DC55 Underwater Housing
For more information, click here
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- Shopping Southeast Asia with Lauren Yates
- Bangkok's Luxe River Cruise
- All of the Rooms in This Melbourne Boutique Are Airstream Trailers
- A Night on the Town in Singapore
- The Height of Romantic Luxury at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Exquisite Experiences at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Experience Chiang Rai’s Spectacular Balloon Festival