Nothing says summer like bold beachy swim trunks. Here, our favorite brands making a splash in Southeast Asia this season.
Published on Jul 1, 2015
The Bamboo Vesper The popularity of this Hong Kong brand's double-needle stitched swim trunks is as fast-growing as the bamboo grove that inspired the print. For extra indie cred, the graphics were created by local artist Marc Allante. mazuswimwear.com.
Forest by Yune These playful trunks exemplify Timo's mission of bringing bon vivant flare to the beaches of Thailand. This is the longest model in the line, so you can sunbathe knowing the forest animals will be the only things peeking out. timotrunks.com.
MADE IN PARADISE
Island Time We dare you to feel anything but tiki-tropical wearing these cheeky digital-print swimmers by Hong Kong's streetwear-style bad boys, Made in Paradise. Hula girls, umbrella drinks, coconuts: Yeah, dude, there's officially a party on your swim pants. 1800-paradise.com.
Superflex Tropics The godfather of high-end trunks, Vilebrequin—with stores already in Hong Kong, Macau, Manila and Seoul—just launched in Bangkok, and we're pleased as pineapples about it. This juicy design comes in form-flattering extra-stretch fabric with a built-in water-resistant wallet. vilebrequin.com.
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- Shopping Southeast Asia with Lauren Yates
- Bangkok's Luxe River Cruise
- All of the Rooms in This Melbourne Boutique Are Airstream Trailers
- A Night on the Town in Singapore
- The Height of Romantic Luxury at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Exquisite Experiences at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Experience Chiang Rai’s Spectacular Balloon Festival