Bali's New Burger Joint
Hong Kong's famous burger joint is ready to serve its dry-aged beef sandwiches with maple-glazed bacon in Seminyak, Bali.
Published on Dec 17, 2014
Looks like Bali is in the mood for meat. Hong Kong's famed dry-aged beef and burger joint, The Butchers Club Burger, is taking its show on the road with an opening in Seminyak. A proprietary dry-aging facility off-site will feed the menu, which will follow the Hong Kong branch's formula: one staple dry-aged beef burger with maple-glazed bacon and cheddar cheese, supplemented by a rotating roster of secret selections accessible through a QR code.
"The market is truly international," Glover says of Bali, "filled with holiday-makers and expats who we are certain will agree with the foodies of Hong Kong in thinking that ours is the best burger they have ever tasted." As a bonus, he says, "it means we now have the perfect holiday destination—which I will definitely be visiting on a regular basis." With the butcher-in-chief swooping in for fun, sun and quality control, we say, chow down! The Butchers Club Burger Bali: Jalan Cendrawasih, Lingkungan Umasari, Kerobokan Kelod, Jutautara, Badung. The Butchers Club Burger Hong Kong: G/F, Rialto Building, 2 Landale St.,Wanchai; butchersclub.com.hk.
- Must-See UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Asia
- Where to Find the World's Cheapest Michelin-Starred Meal in Singapore
- A Groundbreaking Art Gallery Near the North-South Korean Border
- Catching Up with the Star Chefs of Bangkok's World Gourmet Festival
- The Reborn Peninsula Beijing
- Luang Prabang's Best Dishes
- Rangoon’s Coolest New Eatery
- Padma Resort Legian
- Capture the Perfect Underwater Travel Shots with New Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II