Bali's New Burger Joint
Hong Kong's famous burger joint is ready to serve its dry-aged beef sandwiches with maple-glazed bacon in Seminyak, Bali.
Published on Dec 17, 2014
Looks like Bali is in the mood for meat. Hong Kong's famed dry-aged beef and burger joint, The Butchers Club Burger, is taking its show on the road with an opening in Seminyak. A proprietary dry-aging facility off-site will feed the menu, which will follow the Hong Kong branch's formula: one staple dry-aged beef burger with maple-glazed bacon and cheddar cheese, supplemented by a rotating roster of secret selections accessible through a QR code.
"The market is truly international," Glover says of Bali, "filled with holiday-makers and expats who we are certain will agree with the foodies of Hong Kong in thinking that ours is the best burger they have ever tasted." As a bonus, he says, "it means we now have the perfect holiday destination—which I will definitely be visiting on a regular basis." With the butcher-in-chief swooping in for fun, sun and quality control, we say, chow down! The Butchers Club Burger Bali: Jalan Cendrawasih, Lingkungan Umasari, Kerobokan Kelod, Jutautara, Badung. The Butchers Club Burger Hong Kong: G/F, Rialto Building, 2 Landale St.,Wanchai; butchersclub.com.hk.
- Stay Longer in the Lion City with Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
- Save on Stays with Hilton Asia Pacific
- Shopping Southeast Asia with Lauren Yates
- Bangkok's Luxe River Cruise
- All of the Rooms in This Melbourne Boutique Are Airstream Trailers
- A Night on the Town in Singapore
- The Height of Romantic Luxury at Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
- Exquisite Experiences at Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
- Experience Chiang Rai’s Spectacular Balloon Festival